Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting Started

I have absolutely let myself go. I have lost control. I have abandoned discipline and common sense. I have used food for comfort, for stress-relief, for entertainment, for something to do, and I have eaten myself into a state of embarrassment, fatigue, and depression.

So, I am designating this as the official start of my revamp, my redo, my overhaul, my upgrade. We're doing away with the old model, and will be introducing Kyle 2.0 within the next few months.

I have been down this road before, with a lot of success, and I will do it again. It wasn't easy, and I was 10 years younger, but that's no excuse to just give up and be miserable like I have been for several months (OK, maybe years). I will be following this up with my current stats, specific goals, and timelines.

Here we go!

No comments: