Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 13

Kyle 280.2 day +0.8 total -14.4

Jenny 160.0 day -0.2 total -7.0

Neither of us were surprised this morning. How can I indulge like I did and expect to not gain? I'd be crazy to think I would actually lose!

I'm glad that Jenny at least lost something. A quarter of a pound is still pretty good, so she feels a little better.

Nothing much to report today. We stuck to protocol, even though some of the same thoughts I had yesterday were kicking and screaming for attention in my head, mostly in the evening. I slept for over ten hours last night, still recuperating from Monday. I had a lot more energy today.

It is discouraging to be three pounds heavier than I was Sunday morning, but every decision bears fruit. The bad decisions produce rotten fruit! I just have to get back to consistently making good decisions, so I can enjoy the good stuff.

No comments: