Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 34

Kyle 261.0 day -4.6 total -33.6

Jenny 153.4
day -0.4 total -13.2

Jenny finally moved on the scale. She should have done an apple day a few days ago, but illness didn't really help. I have NO clue how I dropped over four and a half pounds! I must have been retaining some water and other junk for a few days.

My pink eye sucks. My eye is really red, which makes my iris look very green. I call it "Christmas in Juleye." It's a pain. I went out on a few appointments with clients, but barely survived. I left my sunglasses at the party on Saturday, and forgot to get some from Jenny. I could hardly see when I drove.

The big loss was very motivating, and with only a week left, it should help us as we round third and head for home. I'm a little nervous about Friday, though. I have a golf outing with my main office in Michigan, and everything is on the company tab! There will be a LOT of free goodies that I will have to turn down, so I'm not looking forward to that part.

Jenny is over whatever she had, but is just now getting most of her voice back. With the diet, I think she's hit a mental plateau and is ready for a change. It's hard for her being at home a lot, surrounded by stuff she's not allowed to have, but is readily available. I've been very supportive and encouraging, and she has worked hard, so whatever she needs to do, she can do.

I felt fantastic today, aside from the eye crap.
I can't believe I'm about to be in the 250's! I haven't been there in over three years!

No comments: