Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 35

Kyle 260.0 day -1.0 total -34.6

Jenny 153.4
day -0.0 total -13.2

Jenny decided this morning that she was finished with taking the HCG and was ready to move on to phase 3, which means that she is still on the VLCD today and tomorrow, and will get to start adding some foods on Saturday. She also said that this would give me a few extra days of drops, helping me hit my goal of forty pounds.

We're pursuing a business adventure with our friend Chris, who owns and operates a successful Christmas light decoration business called Holidays With Lights, so I spent some time with him in his office this afternoon. His brother Bruce, who was in our wedding, kept suggesting we go grab some Gramma's Pizza next door, telling me that I looked great and deserved the treat. Knowing he was half-joking, I threatened to reach down his throat and turn him inside-out to expose him for the devil he is. Honestly, though, I had no desire whatsoever. They could have brought some over to the shop, and I would have snubbed it like a cat being served a generic brand. Had it been 8:00 at night, my resolve may have been considerable weaker!

My friend and insurance buddy Tim is sick, so he won't be making the trip with me tomorrow. The good news is that my parents are keeping the kids tonight and tomorrow night, and Jenny is going with me! We'll get the four and-a-half hours up and then back to chat without interruptions from the backseat, and my company, Estate Preservation Agency, is treating us to a hotel room tomorrow night. Do you know what that means? It means we can sleep in as long as we want on Saturday! :) The bad news is that we have to get up at 5:00 AM and be on the road by 5:30 so I can make the 10:00 AM meeting and tee time. UGH! Going to bed early tonight.

No comments: