Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 28

Kyle 264.6 day -1.4 total -30.0

Jenny 155.8 day +0.4 total -10.8

Jenny admitted to me this morning that 1. she didn't drink enough water yesterday, and 2. she had a small handful of Cheerios. Those were her only crimes. She was very frustrated over it, but now definitely understands just how sensitive she is. I hope she has a good loss tomorrow so she can feel "back in the game."

I haven't been in the 260's for some time around two and a half years! For the summer of 2008, I played football at around 275. The summer of 2007, I played at around 255. 2006, I was 235. I have gained so much weight since I got married (February 2005, 230 lbs.), and I thought it would take forever to get rid of it. But this transformation has been amazing. THIRTY POUNDS!

I feel fantastic! It actually feels good to put clothes on that hang and sag! I wore a shirt today that used to fit fine, but now I'm swimming in it. My dress pants that were getting hard to button now hang an inch below my waist. I love how good I feel, and I am so stoked to keep at it and lose a bunch more.

With the Independence Day debacle and the Lost Week, I lost about twelve days. TWELVE DAYS of stalling. It is what it is, but I say I would easily be at least another ten pounds lighter right now. With two weeks left on the VLCD, a fifty pound total loss would be a definite, and a sixty pound loss would not out of the realm of possibility. As it stands, I'm hoping I can still reach the fifty pound mark.

I did realize recently that we're going to lose some time on the protocol. With our HCG drops not being an exact science, I had to mix a new batch for us one day ahead of schedule, and I had to do that twice. If each batch only lasts us thirteen days instead of fourteen, and we're on our third batch, then it looks like we're going to lose a day at the end. I thought it would be two or three days, but I did the math. Instead of our last two VLCD days (and no HCG) being on August 2nd and 3rd, they will instead fall on August 1st and 2nd. Here's what I figure is the reason for that. We actually lost three days with all three batches ending a day early. But I had enough HCG to last forty-two days, while we only need it for forty days. Therefore, we'll only lose one day.

As motivated as I am right now, I sometimes wish I had three weeks left, but part of my determination is knowing that I only have two weeks left. It's ridiculous, I know.

No comments: