Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 36

Kyle 259.6 day -0.4 total -35.0

Jenny 154.0
day +0.6 total -12.6

I am barely here. I am utterly exhausted! The golf scramble was a blast, but being out in the hot sun for seven hours will DRAIN you, especially when you forgot to use any sunscreen, and your face and neck are burnt, and you barely ate, and you haven't done anything physically demanding for a while.

Jenny can't point to anything particular to blame for her gain, other than having to weigh at 5:00 AM instead of our usual 8:00 or 9:00 AM. We thought about weighing once we got up to Brighton, Michigan, but to keep it honest, we would have had to forgo any liquids, and we did not want to do that.

Our weekly measurements were encouraging. We both lost up to an inch in several areas.

I'm typing this on my phone, so I'm going to keep it short. I'm about to pass out, anyways.

No comments: