Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 27

Kyle 266.0 day -2.6 total -28.6

Jenny 155.4 day -0.0 total -11.2

Stall day for Jenny. Her only crime was a small handful of Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal that she fed to Kaylyn. She had one, just to check the flavor and to make sure they weren't old, and she thought they were very good, so she had just a few more. That is the only thing she had off protocol, so we can only assume it was the reason for her stall. Regardless, she's feeling good.

I'm feeling great! In another pound and a half, I'll hit the 30 lb. loss mark! It's crazy to think about how much weight I've lost so quickly. Once a month, I host an interview show on a local cable channel. We taped this evening. The staff hadn't seen me in a month, so it was fun to see their reactions. I received several compliments on my obvious weight loss, and even got to share a little bit about my experience and rewards (minus the details on the VLCD and HCG) while interviewing the owner of a local natural products store. She was excited to hear my testimony regarding the benefits I'm seeing from removing all of the man-made garbage from my system.

Susan, the store owner, had brought along a bunch of organic fruits and vegetables as part of the interview. When we were done, she offered it all to me! I couldn't turn it down. There were quite a few on protocol items. The bad part was that there were several things that were not on protocol. When I got home, Jenny helped herself to a few strawberries, which she said were delicious. While I'm excited to get up and weigh myself in the morning, Jenny is a little worried about stalling again. Not that I'm anything special, but I reminded her that she is just way too sensitive to do anything off protocol. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: