Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 29

Kyle 262.4 day -2.2 total -32.2

Jenny 153.4 day -2.4 total -13.2

Today was a fantastic day! Jenny and I both were disciplined and determined all day long, and it has me looking forward to the morning. Which is an odd switch. Normally, I love the end of the day, and want it to last as long as possible. This week, I have found myself looking forward to the morning. I want to go to bed earlier than normal, because I can't wait to get up and see my progress. Like I said before, my own regrets right now are losing the twelve days and not being able to use this time to its fullest. If I hit forty-five pounds, it will be amazing. But I will always have to add the asterisk whenever I share my story, denoting the loss of time and the probable sixty pound mark I could have reached.

My clothes are growing. A negative side effect will be the need for more clothes, when we don't necessarily have room in the budget for that right now. And I'm talking about full suits, not a shirt or a pair of shorts here and there. Luckily, I tend to hang onto things, but I don't have any "thin suits" packed away somewhere. Jenny has been pulling old jeans and other items out of storage and excitedly parading around the house in them, proclaiming, "I haven't worn this shirt since before Kaylyn!" or, "I haven't worn these pants since before we were married!" It makes me very happy.

No comments: